Stock selection; Portfolio construction; The endowment asset allocation model becoming institutional mainstream; Evaluating risk in a fixed income hedge fund
Hedge Funds private equity and real estate; Liquidity; asset allocation, risk management and fiduciary responsibility
You can study for a post-graduate certificate from Middlesex University
In-house training can save you money
As financial markets continue to evolve and recover from the credit crisis, intriguing themes present themselves on a continual basis and none more so than in the global investment industry. This unique programme represents a new paradigm in the world of investment management education. Taught by one of the industry’s most respected consultants, this distance learning course disseminates decades of frontline experience for you. Accredited by Middlesex University, this is your chance to study for a postgraduate certificate without the need to travel or miss work.
Delivered entirely on-line in eight intensive models, the course will prove an invaluable asset for anyone looking to improve their knowledge within institutional investment management, without having to overcome the challenges of distance and time. The eight modules are:
1. Current themes in institutional investment management
2. Stock markets and equity investing
3. Fixed income portfolios and the art of lending
4. Introducing derivatives
5. Modern asset allocation strategies
6. Risk management of the institutional portfolio
7. Exploration of alternative assets: Progressive adoption of hedge funds, private equity and real estate by institutional investors
8. Further exploration in institutional asset management: Current topics of liquidity, asset allocation, risk management, alternative investments and fiduciary responsibility
Improve both your technical and theoretical investment management knowledge from the comfort of your own home!