"The course was very valuable, very enriching. Very good compared to other courses."
"Getting together with other people within the area and focusing on operational risk for two days. Inspirational! Linking technology, personnel and processes together. Not forgetting the big picture, good!"
Developing an operational risk management framework; Utilising risk measurement techniques; Analysing a major risk situation; OpRisk in a personnel issue
How did some of the key industry events happen and what were the operational risk management failures?
Analysing a situation
• potential risks
• killer risks
• the cause of the risk situations
• devising the recovery plan
In-house training can save you money
To keep you ahead of the latest market developments, IFF has created this practical course, which will explore the techniques to review, manage and account successfully for operational risk. Hands on and case-study-based, this course will provide delegates with a whole set of tools to design efficient internal control mechanisms that help to prevent mismatching of trades and tracking errors. It will also illustrate how to apply data integration methods to centralise and clarify management information systems.
In just two days you will know how to:
- Identify and define the boundaries of operational risk
- Understand specific risks in financial institutions and their impact on operational efficiency
- Examine some of the models
- Identify solutions and tackle line management, internal control and the effect of human error
- Implement IT solutions to mitigate operational risk
IFF Training is part of the Knowledge & Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.