"The instructor was willing include topics to tailor attendants' needs."
"Was very useful, particularly the structure of money markets in day 1."
Factors determining the value of money; Future value and present value; Discount factors and compound factors; Money market formula; Yield versus return
Splitting between spot and forward desk; Business day; The importance of NY EBS close; Measurement of risk
Forward Forward Markets; Forward Rate Agreements; Overnight Index Swaps; Interest Rate Futures; Forward FX, Spot FX; Cross rates; FX Swaps; Currenct swaps and FX options
In-house training can save you money
IFF has developed this highly intensive programme incorporating the latest instruments, topics and trends used in foreign exchange and money markets. This course shows how both markets interact and need each other to flourish. It will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of the mechanics of the money markets and foreign exchange products and the risks incurred when using these markets. Delegates will work through case studies and worked examples enabling them to put the theory into practice and gain the skills needed when they return to work.
Attend this intensive two-day programme and you will:
- Develop a thorough understanding of money market and foreign exchange instruments
- Gain the skills to calculate and price the extensive array of FX & MM instruments
- Unravel the complexities of the markets considering current regulatory concerns and money market risk management
- Get to grips with how both markets have changed since the credit crisis and how this in turn affects the hedging of certain products
- Gain the skills to identify arbitrage opportunities across currencies
- Benefit from the extensive use of worked examples and practical case-studies that will help you make the transition from theory to practice
IFF Training is part of the Knowledge & Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.