"the course met and overcame my expectations. I really enjoyed the tutor's knowledge, experience and ability to pass on the information, as well as his excellent ability to interact with the class."
"All aspects of the course will be of use at work. Delivery of material was very good."
including EU directives, UK legal and regulatory requirements and the effect of the US
In-house training can save you money
This two day course is a comprehensive, practical analysis of anti-money laundering legislation and implementation.
To help you get to grips with the complexities associated with fraud prevention, we have designed this highly practical course filled with the latest developments both regulatory and otherwise. The course is designed to enable those professionals who are subject to anti-money laundering regulations to obtain a sound practical understanding of:
- The major sources of money laundering and terrorist financing
- The cross-spectrum of international requirements
- The key components of the UK legal and regulatory regime
- The practical day-to-day requirements for robust anti-money laundering operations
- Realistic ways of meeting the anti-money laundering obligations placed upon your organisation