"Well structured, covering all subjects about restructuring with case studies"
"I really liked the discussion on content and the practical examples"
A step-by-step approach to the restructuring of a multi-national corporate during recessionary conditions, resolving problems that arose during this process
Valuation of a current distressed asset situation in Europe; Selecting an appropriate exit option in a restructuring situation
Calculating the optimum leverage and debt capacity
In-house training can save you money
With billions of dollars of toxic debt sitting on balance sheets all over the world, it is clear that restructuring the associated loans is a big priority. Yet it is has been some time since major financial institutions have had to worry about restructuring bad debt. This practical debt restructing course will help you understand where the risks are in your portfolio and provide you with practical insights as to the various restructuring options you might have.
This highly practical course will enable you to:
- Understand the current corporate restructuring climate and examine possible restructuring frameworks for the future
- Analyse leveraged loan structures and their restrictions
- Establish what distressed corporate assets are worth
- Develop strategies to match the right solution to your company’s debt restructuring issues
- Understand the legal issues surrounding international loan restructuring
- Manage debt problems successfully for the future
IFF Training is part of the Knowledge & Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.