"I found the course tutor extremely knowledgeable and I was provided with very good material and numberical examples."
"Have gained greater knowledge of the basic concepts which I will be able to use in the workplace. There was a good pace of presentation and the course compares well with other courses attended"
Simple swap strategies; Identifying and managing swap risks
This session will bring together the concepts underlying the mathematics of swaps
This session will give delegates the opportunity to structure and price a variety of swaps
In-house training can save you money
This training programme will take you step-by-step through the fundamentals of pricing and trading generic and simple non-generic interest rate and currency swaps. It will explore and apply the different strategies, techniques and methods commonly employed by the industry. Equal attention will be given to the theoretical concepts and the practical applications.
Attend this intensive two-day course and gain a practical understanding of:
- The development of the swaps market, its current size and key players
- Main swap instruments including interest rate swaps, currency swaps and simple non-generic swaps
- Uses and applications of swap products
- Swap portfolio risk management
- Capital requirements, documentation and regulatory issues