"Enjoyed all the aspects of the course…The trainer was very knowledgeable"
"What I liked most about this course is the practical element brought in through the case studies"
Essential elements in valuation; Free cash flow – a central concept; Cost of capital and DCF valuation; Pricing techniques; Dividend valuation model; Residual valuation matters; Estimating future cash flows
DCf valuation; Comparative pricing; Economic Value Added® (eVA®)
You will be able to identify and analyse major relevant economic, industry and corporate issues
In-house training can save you money
This course alleviates potential problems by going beyond the fundamentals of corporate valuation, while equipping you with the latest strategies to help you successfully tackle any valuation, however complex. This intensive three-day training course focuses on the core skills required for the successful application of corporate valuation techniques. Equip yourself with the skills to:
- Decide which valuation techniques you can use to your maximum advantage
- Value companies for mergers, acquisitions, privatisation and new issues
- Quantify and deal with the risks associated with corporate valuation
- Apply the latest valuation methods to different situations, including EVA®
- Generating shareholder wealth.
You need this course if you are being increasingly faced with key business valuation challenges such as: