Asset Securitisation Training Course
Course Highlights and Agenda
This unique course provides a detailed practical guide to the opportunities and mechanics within Asset Securitisation. Reflecting the realities of a post credit crunch market, the course will help you learn:
- How to recognise the optimum internal and external conditions and how to capitalise on them
- The importance of creating the right product for the right market
- The mechanics of the securitisation process – from origination and structuring through to pricing and trading
- The essential risk management techniques to utilise in securitisation
- What exactly went wrong during the worst of the credit crisis
- Practical credit enhancement techniques, including a review of credit enhancement decisions in recent deals
- How the world of securitisation changed as a result of the credit crunch and how you can exploit opportunities in the new market environment
Scroll down for agenda or book on this course.
What You Will Learn
"Excellent general overview. For me it was very well pitched showing the variety and breadth of the industry while going into plenty of detail through case studies"